Club 200 - prize draw launched
A monthly draw with a possible top prize of £250 has been set up to
raise money for Brookmans Park School.
The 200 Club will have four cash prizes while around £500 a month is expected to go
towards school funds.
Numbers can be bought by filling in a form available from the school office and there
is no limit to the number of numbers individuals can buy.
The rules are as follows:
- Individual numbers between 1 and 200 may be purchased for a monthly payment of £5.
- Payment is to be made by standing order between the first and the tenth day of the
- There will be a monthly draw.
- The first draw will take place on the third Monday in January 2000 and monthly
- The draw will be made by Peter Evans, supported by members of the PTA.
- 45% of the total monthly takings will be paid as prize money (see below).
- 5% of the total monthly takings will be held back for a Grand Draw at next years
Christmas Fayre (see below).
- Prize money will be paid by cheque by the end of the month in which the draw takes
- Only those numbers paid for by the tenth of the month will be entered for the draw.
- Any disputes will be resolved by the Chairman of the PTA.
- An individual may acquire as many numbers as they like.
- If you wish for anonymity when you win a prize, this will be respected and your name
will be withheld.
Monthly Draw If all 200 numbers are sold for £5 each, then total takings
each month will be £1,000. The prize money for each month would be 45% of £1,000 =
- First Prize = £250
- Second Prize = £100
- Third Prize = £75
- Fourth Prize = £25
NB The prizes will be reduced pro-rate to the numbers sold
Queries regarding the 200 CLUB can be made to:
Brendan and Sarah Sharkey
Potters Bar, Herts.
November 11, 1999
Back to Top